All artwork and text is copyrighted by Paul Lasaine, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner. It is illegal to publish, print or reproduce any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.



Welcome to my my Portfolio Page.

This is where you'll find my professional work (and some personal pieces as well).

As always, I'm unable to post my current work, as it's for films that have yet to hit the big screen.

Don't forget to visit my BLOG. There's more of my work there, plus a bunch of other fun stuff.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Castles

Here are some Witch's Castles I was developing for a project at DreamWorks that got shelved. It was a cool project, and sadly it'll probably never see the light of day.





This is the interior of the room below the central dome, from the first image.


13 comments:

dorobo said...

Wow these look amazing o_0

en_b said...

always a treat when you post to your art blog.
amazing work as always.
Cheers

Pierre Vanderweerd said...

Wow, these are amazing! Such great colours!

Jared Shear said...

WOW Paul...these are fabulous! Love the design on these and the rich color palettes.

Daniel Ljunggren said...

Gorgeous stuff, at least you get to share it! :)

jenny stardust said...

very pretty!

Andrey Egorov said...

It looks fantastic! It gives the perfect feeling!!!

Norman Hundert said...

I am speachless Master Paul-the living Legend!

Elena and Olivia Ceballos said...

Just found your blog! Amazing work!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Really awesome work !!!!

Aveku said...

Oh Paul. I wanna be like you when I grow up. You are seriously wonderful. GOSH.

Carolina said...

¡¡FABULOSOS!! ^__^

Kim Miranda said...

Hi Mr Lasaine! This is Kim Miranda from CTNx, the one who gave you the Prince of Egypt whale doodle, haha.

The shapes and composition is so elegant! AHHHH I'm so inspired. I wanted to thank you again for taking the time to look at our portfolios, and I hope to check you out at LinkedIn! Please take care!