All artwork and text is copyrighted by Paul Lasaine, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner. It is illegal to publish, print or reproduce any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.



Welcome to my my Portfolio Page.

This is where you'll find my professional work (and some personal pieces as well).

As always, I'm unable to post my current work, as it's for films that have yet to hit the big screen.

Don't forget to visit my BLOG. There's more of my work there, plus a bunch of other fun stuff.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Surf's Up - post #9

Shiverpool Seaquence Color Keys











6 comments:

Marcos Mateu said...

Beautiful!
I'm specially impressed with the one lit by the 'tv studio lights'. That's a difficult one to pull out so convincingly.

Catherine said...

You are amazing. I'm pretty sure I've said something to that effect before. I will no doubt say something to that effect again. I love your moonlight, absolutely gorgeous colors.

SIM-R said...

That shot at the bottom is just so beautiful ....Love the water ripples and very subtle lighting/limited colour .

Fantastic stuff Paul .
Inspiring .

Marco Bucci said...

this is just madness. I have to see this film now!

Daniel said...

Hi Paul,

I think your artwork is really great. The 'Surf's Up' images you have posted have really inspired me.

I wonder, do you use a lot of reference material when working out how to create convincing lighting effects, like in these night time paintings, or are you at a stage where you can pretty much create them from your visual memory alone? I ask because I think you have a great ability to create light and atmosphere and I'm interested to know how you approach it.

Thanks

Dan

Sergio Martinez- said...

What a beauty!
This is great! I never saw such a comfort on this part of our planet.
I will came again on your blog site, thanks for this splendid invitation!-Sergio